left

Yoongi entered in the kitchen happily to get his ice cream but he frozed on his spot when he saw kihyun throwing some papers in the bin

"These are surely namjoon's important papers" he thought and his eyes widened when kihyun was going to tear apart the papers.

"what are you doing!!" He said loudly to him.

Kihyun flinched from sudden voice. He looked towards yoongi and asked
"W-what?"

"Why are you throwing these papers? Give them to me!!" Yoongi said and went to kihyun. He tried snatching the papers from his hand but kihyun was not letting go.

"What is happening here!? Leave hyung!" namjoon said coming there hurriedly with jungkook behind him.

"Namjoon he was going to tear apart these papers, these are important for you right?" Yoongi said still trying to take them from kihyun.

"Yes hyung but you will get yourself hurt, leave it please?" Namjoon said softly while pulling yoongi away from kihyun.

"But joonie, the papers?" Yoongi asked looking at namjoon.

"Give them to me!" Jungkook said to kihyun but he gritted his teeth as kihyun questioned
"Why?"

"What why!? These are hyung's important papers right? So give them to me!!" Jungkook said angrily.

"And who said these are his papers!? These are mine!"

Namjoon frowned at that. He looked at Yoongi and asked
"Hyung you saw these papers? You sure these are mine?"

"I didn't saw but wh-" yoongi flinched as he was harshly cut off by kihyun.

"You didn't saw and just started shouting and snatching them from me!!?"

"Low down your voice mr.kihyun! Don't forget that you are talking to my brother!" Namjoon said to him in deep threatening voice.

Kihyun gulped at namjoon's tone but he glared at jungkook when he snatched the papers from his hands.

"These are not yours hyung" jungkook said to namjoon after looking at the papers.

Namjoon hummed and looked at Yoongi who was looking back at him with teary eyes.
"Hey, it's okay KitKat" he said very softly.

"I was just trying t-"

"No need to explain anything KitKat, I understand what you was trying to do" namjoon said giving him a smile.

"You should've asked me yoongi, why will I throw namjoon's important office papers?" Kihyun said with a little smirk which jungkook noticed immediately and said with raised eyebrows and arms crossed over his chest
"Who knows you are the one who have those papers? Right?"

"Jungkook I think messing with me is your hobby right? Why don't you go find someone else to annoy?" Kihyun said with an evil smile.

"Trust me I tried finding but nobody was such a shit like you!" Jungkook cursed at him under his breath.