distracting him

(9:45pm)

"Kookie"

"Kookie"

"Hmm?"

"Can we play ludo?"

"Now? Its almost 10 yoonkitty" jungkook said lightly hitting yoongi's back who was clinging to him.

"Joonie refused to play with me before and now you are also not playing with me" yoongi pouted sadly.

"Hey kitkat, don't be stubborn, its time to sleep and i promise I'll play with you tomorrow" namjoon said who was sitting with laptop on his lap.

Yoongi hummed.

"Go to your room and sleep yoonkitty" jungkook said.

"No, not sleepy yet" yoongi said playing with jungkook's fingers.

"You want warm milk?" Namjoon asked looking at him.

"Choco milk" yoongi said looking towards him.

Namjoon sighed getting up from the couch. He went to the kitchen to make chocolate milk for yoongi.

"You should drink simple milk hyung but you always want chocolate one" jungkook said seriously.

Yoongi whined sitting down on his lap.

"Why are you getting so cranky right now huh?" Jungkook said rubbing yoongi's chest gently but his hand was pushed away.
"Are you not feeling well? I am asking something hyung" jungkook questioned but yoongi just rest his head on his shoulder without giving any reply. Then after some minutes, namjoon came back.

"What happened to him?" Namjoon came back and asked.

"Don't know, he doesn't want to talk right now" jungkook said patting yoongi.

"Hmm, kitkat here is your Choco milk"

Yoongi lift up his head from jungkook's shoulder and looked at namjoon"Joonie"

"Joonie"

"Yes kitkat? You want to say something?" Namjoon asked softly.

"Sleepy b-but"

"But what yoonkitty?"

"Don't wanna sleep in m-my room" yoongi said as tears filled in his eyes.