Embarrassed

(9:55am)

Namjoon is sitting on the single couch typing on his laptop then he saw the time

"I have a meeting at 10:45" he said then look towards yoongi who is sleeping.

He sighed and went near the bed.

"Hyung? Hyung! Get up!" He said shaking yoongi.

Yoongi whined and opened his eyes.

"What?" He asked looking at namjoon with his sleepy eyes.

"I know you want to sleep but I have to go to office" namjoon said removing the blanket from yoongi.

"Then go, why are you troubling me?" Yoongi asked pulling blanket from namjoon's hold.

Namjoon grabbed the blanket from yoongi's hold harshly.

"Get up! You are coming with me to office" he said pulling yoongi up by his arm.

Yoongi glared at namjoon while now sitting on the bed.

"Please? I don't want to leave you alone" namjoon said sitting infront of yoongi.

"Ok fin- *cough* *cough* fine!" Yoongi said while coughing.

Namjoon placed his hand on yoongi's chest and rubbed it gently.

"Are you feeling pain in your chest hyung?" He asked while rubbing.

Yoongi shook his head as no.

"You want your inhaler?" Namjoon asked.

"No" yoongi said getting up from bed but namjoon pulled him back on the bed by his arm.

"Don't get up! Calm your breathing first!" Namjoon said noticing yoongi taking heavy breaths.

Yoongi looked down on his lap while his both hands were gripping the bedsheet tightly.

"Look at me hyung" namjoon lifted yoongi's face towards him.

"J-joonie I ca-"

"Shhh! Relax take deep breaths everything will be alright hyungie" namjoon said trying to calm his Hyung.