blaming him?

"It's not working!" Yoongi said in frustration when laptop was not turning on after his many tries

"This is his second laptop that i broke! His files were saved in this, w-what should I do?" He said feeling so ashamed of himself.

"I am really just a burden! I always ruin their works!"

He started crying while resting his head on the desk. He was breathing heavily.

*Knock*

Yoongi flinched from the knock.

"May i come in sir?" Someone asked.

"Y-yeah" yoongi said quickly wiping his face with the tissue.

Employee entered inside with one file in hand.

"Sir this is the file of the recent project"employee said.

"Ok" yoongi said taking the file from him.

"Are you ok sir?"employee asked noticing yoongi's still uneven breathing.

"Yeah, i am f-fine" yoongi said opening one of the file.

"But you are not looking fine, should I call namjoon sir?" Employee asked being worried.

Yoongi's eyes went teary. He do want his joonie but he is in an important meeting so he said to the employee
"I am ok,no need to call him"

"Ok sir" employee was still not convinced but he didn't said anything more and left from there.

As soon as the employee went out, yoongi opened one of the drawer of the desk and take an inhaler from there. He used the inhaler for a few times and when he felt a little relaxed,he looked at the cup of chamomile tea.

"I should finish it before he comes back" he picked up the cup and finished the tea quickly as it was not too hot now.

"Eww! I am never gonna drink this again!"

"DON'T YOU ALL KNOW HOW TO DO WORK? HAVE YOU ALL GONE MAD!?"

yoongi flinched hearing namjoon's loud voice. He quickly went out from the cabin.

 He quickly went out from the cabin