hospital

"Sleep well hyung" namjoon said smiling at yoongi who was curled up on his lap

Then he just sat silently patting yoongi who was in deep slumber but just after 10 minutes-

"Miss you m-mamma" yoongi mumbled in his sleep shifting on namjoon's lap who was getting worried if yoongi is having any bad dream or something.

Namjoon held yoongi close to him while still patting him.

"S-someone help" yoongi mumbled again which made namjoon's confusion clear.

He was having a bad dream.

"Hyungie? KitKat wake up" namjoon was trying to wake him in his soft and calm tone.

Yoongi woke up with a jerk. He cried loudly.

"Ah no no, shhh it was just a bad dream" namjoon said hugging him close.

"Nobody h-helped joonie, t-they left us a-alone *coughing*" yoongi said hiccuping.

Namjoon patted his back while gently rocking him back and forth. His own eyes were getting teary but then he got shocked when he felt yoongi limp in his arms.

"Hyung? Hyung! Wake up!" He was shaking him to wake him up but nothing was working.

Namjoon laid yoongi down on the bed and quickly called jungkook.

"Hello hyu-"

"Kook, hyung fainted!"

"WHAT!! HOW? What happened?!"

"He had a bad dream and the-"

"I understood, take him here fast hyung"

"Yeah i am coming" namjoon said then cuts the call. He picked yoongi in his arms gently and run out from the house but carefully.

On the way to the hospital, driver was driving while namjoon was sitting at back with yoongi whose head was on his lap.

"You are gonna be ok KitKat, don't worry your joonie is here" namjoon said caressing yoongi's head that was on his lap but then saw him waking up.

"Hyung! You alright!?"

Yoongi frowned looking up at him.

"It's okay, nothing happened relax" namjoon comforted when he saw fear in his eyes.

"W-where are we going?" Yoongi said trying to get up.

Namjoon helped him to sit.

"Joonie? Where?" Yoongi asked again.

Namjoon knew that if he told yoongi that they are going to the hospital then he gonna cry and throw his tantrums.

"Umm we are going to pick jungkook from the hospital hyung" he lied.

"H-hospital?" Yoongi got scared hearing that. He hate hospitals.

"Yeah but just to pick up Kook, nothing else" namjoon said smiling.