promise

"You Forgot What I Said Before?"

Yoongi looked at jungkook and said
"Yes!"

"Then let me remind you again! I said that we will sleep after finishing the milkshake so now the milkshake is finished that means we are going to sleep!" Jungkook said going towards Yoongi.

"Then I should also remind you again what I said before! I said that I don't want to sleep!" Yoongi said leaning back onto the headboard after picking the remote.

"Give it to me!!" Jungkook said and snatched the remote from yoongi.

"Jungkook! Give it back to me!!" Yoongi said and got up from the bed.

Jungkook started running here and there in the room. Yoongi was chasing him to get the remote but suddenly he was grabbed by namjoon.

"Let's sleep" namjoon said taking yoongi back to the bed.

Yoongi whined trying to free himself.

Namjoon sat down on the bed pulling yoongi with him too.

"Nooo!! Don't want to sleep joonie!!" Yoongi said trying to get up but namjoon was holding his arm tightly.

"But I want to sleep and I want someone to cuddle, can my KitKat cuddle with me please?" Namjoon asked softly laying down.

"Cuddle with kookie joonie, I am going to the living room" yoongi said trying to free his arm.

"It's already 3 am! I have to Leave for hospital at 8 hyung! Please stop whining and let's sleep!" Jungkook said laying on the other side of yoongi.

Yoongi pouted then was pulled by jungkook in his embrace.
"Sleep" jungkook said holding yoongi tightly.

Yoongi's face was pressed against jungkook's chest. He couldn't even breathe properly so he was moving in jungkook's hold.

"Can't breathe kookie!!" He said.

Jungkook sighed and left his hold on yoongi.

"Jungkook you sleep,I'll handle him" namjoon said and grabbed yoongi then pulled him towards himself and cuddled with him.

"Don't wanna sleep joonie" yoongi said.

"Then don't sleep KitKat, just cuddle with me please" namjoon said knowing yoongi will sleep in just some minutes.

Yoongi hummed. Namjoon closed his eyes and his hand was Patting yoongi's back.

Yoongi tried hard to keep his eyes open but failed because he was really very sleepy so in just 5 minutes, he fell asleep.

"Finally" namjoon said sighing.

"Thankgod" jungkook said covering yoongi properly.

Namjoon kissed Yoongi forehead then he and jungkook also slept.