sleep

"Stay calm" doctor said but when he pushed the plunger, yoongi suddenly moved which caused everyone to panic

"Kim Yoongi!! Stay still otherwise the needle will break" Jungkook said in angry tone.

Yoongi sobbed.

"Okay it's done" doctor said pulling out the needle. He placed the bandage on the injected spot and jungkook slide up yoongi's bottoms.

Namjoon was Patting the back of yoongi's head who was sobbing with his face hidden in the pillow.

"Now please make sure that he take complete rest" doctor said getting up from the bed.

"I'll take care of that" jungkook said also getting up then the doctor left from there.

"Hyung? Come on, it's done now" namjoon said softly but yoongi silently just covered himself with the blanket.

Jungkook chuckled

"My KitKat is angry with me and you are laughing?" Namjoon said scolding jungkook.

"You both are dramatic" jungkook said rolling his eyes.

Namjoon sighed then looked towards the time.
"It's late, let's sleep" he said.

Jungkook nodded and laid down beside yoongi who is in the middle with namjoon on the other side.

"Good night" namjoon said switching off the light.

"Good night hyung" jungkook said closing his eyes.

Namjoon held yoongi and was going to pull him closer but yoongi pushed him away and sat down on the bed.

"Hyung!" Namjoon said grabbing yoongi's arm.

"Leave me!" Yoongi said releasing his arm from namjoon hold then he got up from the bed and left from there.

"Hyung come back!!" Namjoon shouted getting up from the bed.

"Can you please handle with a little strictness?" Jungkook said looking at namjoon

"I don't want to but now I think I have to, sleep jungkook you have to go to hospital tomorrow" namjoon said and went out.