burden?

"Joonieeeee!!" Yoongi happily ran towards namjoon and jumped on him

"Oh my god, careful hyung" namjoon said who was still sitting on his chair with now yoongi straddling him.

"I missed you!!! KitKat missed you alot!" Yoongi said hugging his joonie tightly.

Namjoon patted his back and signalled the secretary to go out and do what she was asked to do. She instantly went out.

"You drove fast right?" namjoon said in a little serious tone.

Yoongi cleared his throat and said
"The road was clear so that's why"

"Ohh, ok" namjoon said even if he knew that yoongi was lying.

"I was excited to come here, I drove fast but only a little bit" yoongi said breaking the hug but still sitting in straddling position.

Namjoon kissed his both soft cheeks.
"It's okay" he said.

Yoongi giggled when namjoon tickled him.
"Joonie! Don't!"

"You finished your lunch right?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, I finished then I came here" Yoongi said nodding.

"Good, now what do you want to do?" Namjoon asked bopping yoongi's nose.

"I want to watch that episode again, can we see it in your laptop?" Yoongi asked making puppy eyes.

"Ofcourse we can hyung but right now I have a meeting so I will watch it later but you can watch now, ok?" Namjoon said softly.

Yoongi pouted.

"Please KitKat? I have this last meeting left then I am free" namjoon said kissing yoongi's little nose.

"Ok but come fast otherwise I will come and disturb you in your meeting" yoongi said puffing his cheeks.

"You can come there anytime KitKat, nobody will stop you" namjoon said holding yoongi safely.

"What if your employees stopped me? Specially your secretary, she is scary" Yoongi said placing his head on namjoon's chest.

"Why? She said something to you? Did she behaved badly with my little KitKat?" Namjoon said with his voice turning to cold.

"It's not like that joonie, she did nothing but she is just scary" yoongi said playing with namjoon's tie.

"Oh" namjoon said running his fingers in Yoongi's hairs.

*Knock*

"Come in" yoongi said in cold voice like namjoon who chuckled.

Secretary entered with a cup of coffee and a cup of chamomile tea. She placed them on the desh infront of namjoon.

Yoongi made a 'eww' face when he saw the tea. He knew it was for him.