kittykookie day

"Come on yoonkitty, why are you so scared? You don't want to enjoy with me?" Jungkook asked while driving

"I want b-but you will get angry if i did something stupid and then you will scold me, joonie is also not with us to save me" yoongi said playing with his soft sweater that he is wearing.

Jungkook chuckled and said
"Then try to not do anything stupid hyung,simple"

"But how would i know that i am doing a stupid thing? It's difficult kookie" yoongi pouted.

Jungkook cooed saying
"Okay then I'll try my best to not scold you for doing something stupid alright?"

"Really? You sure?" Yoongi asked looking at him with his innocent eyes.

"Umm not sure but i said na that I'll try me best" jungkook said stopping the car.

Hearing him, yoongi shooked his head violently while saying
"Then i am not going anywhere, I will not step ou-" but he paused when he saw that they are infront of a bakery cafe.

"So you don't want to go inside this bakery and eat yummy cakes? Ok then let's go back yea-" jungkook was cut off by yoongi.

"No no! I wanna go inside and eat yummy cakes but after this, we will straight go back home"

"Deal,let's go inside now" jungkook said sighing in relief that he finally convinced yoongi.

"Yeahhh" yoongi happily stepped out from the car and went inside the cafe.

Jungkook locked the car and immediately followed him.

"Hyung you sit on the couch" he said to yoongi who was sitting on the chair

"But i wanna sit here" yoongi said stubbornly.

Jungkook sighed and sat down on the couch infront of yoongi.

"So kookie i want a chocolate cake with a chocolate shake and then i want a strawberry pastr-"

"One apple pie with apple juice for him and a brownie with black coffee for me" jungkook said to the waiter.

"Ok sir, will be right back with your order in some minutes" saying this,waiter left from there.