new entry?

"Hyung come back!!" Namjoon shouted while running behind yoongi.

But yoongi just keep on running fastly. His breathing was getting uneven. He was able to hear namjoon Calling him

"Hyung if you took a step out of the hospital then you are gonna regret and this time I am damn Serious!!"

Yoongi gulped hearing him but didn't stopped running and opened the hospital main door and stepped out.

Namjoon was now furious. He stopped running and take out his mobile from his pocket and called his driver.

"Hyung is coming there, don't let him go anywhere!" He said to the driver knowing that Yoongi will straight go to towards their car to go back home.

In the parking lot

"Let's go back!" Yoongi said to the driver while breathing heavily who was standing near the car

"Sir namj-" the driver was cut off by yoongi.

"They will come later! Now get inside the car!"

Yoongi was going to sit inside the car but the driver held his arm tightly.

"Sir wait!"

"Didn't you heard!! I sai-" yoongi paused when he saw namjoon coming towards him. He tried releasing his arm from the driver's grip but failed.

"If you don't want me to fire you then leave me! I said fucking leave me!!" He threatened and yelled at the driver who was getting worried for his job but still he was holding yoongi's arm tightly as per namjoon's strict order.

Yoongi's eyes started getting teary while looking at namjoon who was now infront of him giving him glares.

"You go back, we are gonna stay here for tonight" namjoon said to the driver.

"Ok sir" driver said and left yoongi's arm then sat down on driving seat and left from there.

"Now you are ready to go back to the room on your own or want me to use my ways?" Namjoon said to yoongi who gulped and stepped back towards the hospital building.

Namjoon sighed and followed him.