hiding

(11:55am)

"Everything clean?" Namjoon asked looked around the cabin while sitting on the couch with a sleeping yoongi on his lap.

"Yes sir" staff said.

"Ok but if I found even a little piece of glass then be ready to say bye" namjoon said coldly.

Staff gulped then nodded.

"You can go now" namjoon said then they left from there.

He looked at yoongi who was straddling him with his head on his chest. He was in deep sleep.

"It's almost lunch time" namjoon mumbled looking towards the time.

*Knock*

"Come in" he said.

Namjoon's secretary entered in the cabin with a file.

"Sir your next meeting is in 30 minutes" she said facing namjoon.

"Alright, give me the file" namjoon said.

She handed him the file while looking at yoongi. Namjoon noticed her looking at him.

"Any problem?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"N-no sir, I was just umm nothing sir" she said gulping.

"You was just what?" Namjoon asked placing the file beside him.

"I was just thinking that it must be tiring for you take care of him too while working right? What's the prob-" She said but stopped when namjoon looked at her with a cold look.

"Continue" namjoon said in his usual deep tone he use to talk to his office workers.

"I was just c-concerned about him sir, please don't take me wron-" namjoon cuts her.

"Then I am sorry to say but I am really taking you wrong!! You don't have any right to interfere in my family and talking about my hyung, you don't need to worry about him because his family are here to take care of him!!" Namjoon said in angry voice. He can't handle himself when someone interfere in his family matters.

"I a-am sorry sir" his secretary apologized.

"Never ever interfere in my family matters!! Understood?" Namjoon said in calm tone not wanting to wake yoongi.

"Yes sir, I am extremely sorry" secretary said bowing.

"Leave and postpone all my meetings" namjoon said then felt yoongi moving in his embrace.

Secretary nodded and left from there.

Namjoon took a deep breath. He doesn't care if he was over reacting but he never gives someone the right to talk about his family and specially about his hyung's condition.

Yoongi shifted in namjoon's hold. He opened his eyes and looked at namjoon then frowned.

"What happened namjoon?" He asked noticing his stress.

Namjoon smiled and said
"Nothing hyung, you hungry?"

Yoongi shook his head as no.

"Why? It's lunch time" namjoon said.

"But I am not hungry" yoongi said getting up from namjoon's lap.

"Ok then let's go home, I will make something tasty for you" namjoon said also getting up.

"You don't have meetings?" Yoongi asked.

"I postponed them, now come let's go" namjoon said going out from the cabin.

Yoongi followed behind.