new demand

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Come in" namjoon said.

Sarika entered inside the cabin with a feared look.
"Sir you called me?"

"Yes, please take a seat" namjoon said adjusting yoongi in his hold who was moving in sleep after every minute.

Sarika sat down on the chair infront of the desk. She noticed namjoon's struggle to hold yoongi properly.
"It's difficult to hold him like this sir, he's not a child, why don't you lay him down on the couc-"she shut her mouth when namjoon looked at her with a hatred look.

"I don't understand that why some people have problems with him!" Namjoon said gritting his teeth.

"I am sorry sir, I thought it's difficult for yo-"

"I called you in my cabin to ask you that why did you asked him to let you do the Mehta's project alone!?" Namjoon questioned interrupting her. His voice calm because he doesn't want to wake yoongi up by his loud voice.

"Because I am capable of doing this project solo sir, i think you should give me this opportunity and I promise that I will not disappoint you" Sarika said.

"I don't think that this is the answer of my question miss Sarika, I questioned you that why you asked him about this? I gave you this project and hyung has no information about this project so on what basis you asked him about this!?" Namjoon asked and Anger was clearly present in his voice.

Sarika had no answer of this question.

"Because you knew that he will agree for this right? You took advantage of his kindness and I hate those people from the bottom of my heart who use my hyung" namjoon said with venom in his voice.

"N-no sir, it's not like tha-" Sarika was cut off by namjoon's loud anger filled tone.

"IT IS LIKE THAT!! HOW DARE YOU T-"

"J-joonie!" Yoongi woke up with a jerk when he heard namjoon's loud voice.

"Hey hey, I am sorry hyungie, everything's ok hmm? Go back to sleep" namjoon comforted him softly while Patting his back lightly.

"Night joonie" yoongi mumbled and again closed his eyes.

"Good night KitKat" namjoon said. 

Sarika frowned at 'good night' but if it's night for yoongi then it's a damn night for namjoon.

Once namjoon was sure that yoongi is again asleep, he looked at Sarika and said
"You have to visit the sites, observe the maps and will have to attend the meetings with the client, you think will be able to do everything by yourself?"

"Yes sir, I'll handle everything" Sarika said without any hesitation.

Namjoon sighed and said
"Fine, I am giving you a chance but I am agreeing only because he gave you the permission to do it solo"
"I am not going to change his decision but let me clear this that if I found any problem occuring in this project because of your carelessness then it will cost you your job"