Day out

"We will go in my car and I'll drive" yoongi said already going towards his car.

Jungkook and namjoon stopped and were going to go back inside the house but-

"I'll go alone then if you don't want to go, I'll eat many delicious things" yoongi spoke sitting on the driving seat.

Namjoon and jungkook sighed and went to sit inside the car.

"I'll sit beside him to handle him" jungkook said and sat down on the seat beside yoongi while namjoon on the back seat.

"Ok so ready?" Yoongi asked happily looking at them.

"I don't think so" jungkook muttered.

"God have mercy on us" namjoon mumbled.

"Oh come on!! I am a very good driver!" Yoongi spoke irritatingly.

"Oh really? It's your 4th car hyung and if you hit this car in a pole then i will take the keys back!" Jungkook said seriously.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and started driving. Jungkook was keeping his sharp eyes on him.

"You are scaring me jungkook!! Stop looking at me like this!" Yoongi said driving carefully.

Jungkook sighed and looked at front.

"So where are we going first?" Namjoon asked.

"Bowling alley" yoongi said immediately.

"Not again! You always end up crying there hyung" jungkook said refusing going there.

"I won't cry this time because you will lose" Yoongi said taking turn towards the bowling centre.

Jungkook looked back at namjoon who just shrugged knowing yoongi is not going to listen to anyone.

"The winner will give orders to the loser and the LOSER can't deny to do them, ok?" Yoongi said but he pouted when both jungkook and namjoon laughed.

"Hyung you are putting yourself in a big problem so think again" namjoon said smiling while looking at yoongi's pout getting bigger through the mirror.

"I will win! Then you both have to follow my orders" yoongi said fastening the speed.

"Slow!! I SAID SLOW!!" Jungkook shouted when yoongi was increasing the speed more and more but he instantly slow it down hearing jungkook's loud voice.

"Nobody will talk now" namjoon said making everyone silent.

In 10 minutes,they were infront of the bowling center.

"Let's go inside fast" yoongi said stepping out from the car then he quickly went inside.

"He's always this excited while going inside but when he comes out, his face is always full of tears" namjoon said sighing remembering Yoongi's red tear stained face.