bye kookie

(5:05am)

Namjoon woke up from his sleep when he heard faint noises . He opened his eyes and saw jungkook getting up from bed.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked at namjoon while putting his slippers.

"Go back to sleep hyung, it's only 5" he said looking towards namjoon while yawning.

"You packed everything you need there?" Namjoon asked shifting in his place but instantly stopped moving when he heard a whine.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Your kitkat will wake up hyung if you will move even a little" jungkook said looking at yoongi who was snuggled into namjoon's chest.

"Hmm" namjoon hummed rubbing yoongi's back.

"I should go and get ready hyung, I have to make some calls later" jungkook said picking his mobile from side table.

"Ok go get ready, I'll make some coffee"namjoon said slowly moving but sighed when yoongi gripped his sweatshirt in sleep.

"I will wait for my coffee hyung, best of luck" jungkook said teasingly then he left from there.

Namjoon released his sweatshirt from yoongi's hold and got up from bed as slowly as possible.

He covered yoongi back with the blanket and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine first and then he went to the kitchen.

Namjoon was making coffee when suddenly he heard a loud cough. He looked behind him and saw yoongi coming towards the kitchen.

"Are you ok hyu-" before namjoon could complete his sentence yoongi cuts him.

"Don't start again with these questions please namjoon!!" Yoongi said in annoyed tone while opening the refrigerator.

Namjoon expression changed from concerned to stern when he saw yoongi taking out a bottle water from refrigerator. He went to yoongi and snatched the bottle from his hand.

Yoongi got annoyed by his action so he snatched the bottle back harshly.

"You are not drinking it hyung! You are already coughing" Namjoon said in a calm tone because he knows that yoongi gets grumpy in the morning.

"This is just water namjoon!!" Yoongi said opening the cap.

Namjoon sighed knowing yoongi is not going to listen to him but then he saw jungkook coming towards the kitchen.