Happy family❤️

"Hyung?"

"Hyung?"

Yoongi got startled by namjoon's sudden voice. He saw him standing near the door.

"Making maggie? You are not going to have it, i will have maggie but you will have veg soup" namjoon said in strict tone.

Yoongi just hummed looking down.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows while saying
"Use your words mister"

"Ok" yoongi said.

"And aren't you feeling cold? You was already sneezing before and now are standing here in just a night suit? Wear a jacket from above, go" namjoon spoke stepping closer to yoongi but he got surprised when yoongi just stepped back and then went out of the kitchen hurriedly.

"Hhyung wait" namjoon quickly turned off the stove and went behind yoongi.

He saw him on stairs.
"Hyung stop, come here"

"Going to wear a jacket" yoongi said in low voice still not making eyes contact with namjoon.

"I said come here"

Yoongi silently came to namjoon but screamed when he felt immense pain from namjoon touching his back.

"Is it hurting that much? Let me se-"

"Namjoon i am fine, let me go"

Namjoon noticed the change in yoongi's voice.
"Is your throat alright?"

"I said i am fine, didn't you heard?"

"I did but, just let me see once, i am extremely sorry for hurting you this bad" namjoon apologized using his hand gently to rub yoongi's butt who was wincing in pain and was trying to back away but the hold on his wrist by namjoon's other hand was not letting him move.

"No, I don't want you to s-see, it's shameful" yoongi said breathing heavily.

Namjoon noticed that his hyung was embarrassed so he just changed the topic
"Oh, you turned off the stove right?"

"I did" yoongi said nodding.

"Ok so go and grab your jacket and then we will eat maggie while watching movie" namjoon said leaving yoongi's wrist.

"But you said I can't eat" yoongi mumbled.

"I was just teasing you hyung, now go"

Yoongi hummed and went to his room.

After 10 minutes