caught?

"Namjoon that file is not here" yoongi said as he saw everywhere but the file was nowhere to be found

"I saw that file in my wardrobe yesterday but now it's not there, how is it possible?" Namjoon said in confusion.

"I also looked in my room hyung but it's not there" jungkook came there.

Namjoon sat down on the bed with a sigh.
"That file had all the details about the project"

"It wasn't saved in your laptop? Any copy?" Yoongi asked.

"No, I have to do a meeting again with the client" namjoon said.

"So you have to go to US again?" Jungkook asked.

Namjoon nodded.

"Noooo!! No no" yoongi said whining with teary eyes.

"Hey KitKat, don't worry you can also go with me this time okay? I won't leave you here yeah? Relax" namjoon said pulling him on his lap.

Yoongi snuggled into him sobbing.

"But still it's weird, it's the first time that something is missing from a room" jungkook said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, it's not possible" namjoon said while rubbing yoongi's back.

"Umm what if he's behind all th-"

"Hyung why don't you go and finish your dinner?" Namjoon said to Yoongi.

"But I want to help you" yoongi said.

"You can help me after having your dinner yeah? Now go, my good KitKat" namjoon Said giving his back a pat.

"Ok" yoongi said and went downstairs.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows at jungkook and said
"Seriously kook? You are accusing him of taking the file from my room without my permission?"

"Hyung just think, when we came back home today, he was panting" jungkook said.

"Kook it can be something else, his room is upstairs so he must have ran to open the door and that's why he was panting?" Namjoon said.

"And why he opened the door so late?" Jungkook asked.

"He might be busy in some work?" Namjoon said.

"Come on hyung, you are not that stupid" jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Jungkook, stop it and go finish your dinner too" namjoon said giving him a stern look.

"Don't try to scare me with this look and you will believe me one day for sure" jungkook said and went downstairs leaving namjoon in deep thoughts.