protective

Jungkook turned off the stove and quickly went out of the kitchen when he heard a loud thud and his eyes widened when he saw yoongi on the floor near the stairs

"Hyung! You alright?" He helped him to get up and asked softly.

"Y-yeah" yoongi said nodding but his eyes were teary.

Jungkook's blood boiled when he saw kihyun who was just standing dusting his clothes.
"How dare you to call him an idiot!!?" He growled at him.

Kihyun flinched from sudden shout. He looked at jungkook and saw his angry face.

"It w-was my mistake kookie" yoongi mumbled while quickly wiping the tear which rolled down on his cheek.

"But still he shouldn't have called you that!!" Jungkook said with venom in his voice. Nobody can hurt his yoonkitty, neither physically nor verbally.

"What happened?"

Kihyun gulped when he saw namjoon coming downstairs. If jungkook is this much angry then what about namjoon?

"Nothing happened namjoon, I j-just bumped into him" yoongi said looking at namjoon who got worried hearing that.

"Did you got hurt anywhere?" Namjoon asked checking yoongi for any injury.

"I am completely fine namjoon" yoongi said.

Namjoon hummed then looked at jungkook who was looking furious.
"Kook? What happened?" He asked.

Jungkook took a deep breath and said straight
"Hyung if he is going to stay here then tell him to stay in his limits"

Namjoon looked at kihyun who was looking at jungkook with hatred look.

"Kookie it's okay, I said it's my mis-" yoongi shut his mouth when namjoon signalled him to stay quiet and asked to jungkook
"Why are you saying this kook?

"He called yoonkit- yoongi hyung an idiot" jungkook said Clearing his throat.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows at kihyun while asking
"Really?"