giving chance

"Everything was my fault,she did nothing" yoongi said

"She put all the blame on you infront of my whole staff and you are saying she did nothing? Are you serious Kim yoongi!?" Namjoon said giving him glares.

"It all happened because of you, you shouldn't have left her with me" yoongi said glaring back at him.

"Huh? Me? But I just said to her that you should feel comfortable, I didn't asked her to snatch things from you" namjoon said in angry tone.

Yoongi felt scared hearing his tone.

"She doesn't deserve to be here specially after she called you that" namjoon said looking at Yoongi.

"Called wha- oh, well she said nothing w-wrong" Yoongi said but regretted instantly when namjoon got up from his chair and stepped towards him while saying
"Nothing wrong huh? Come here you little tangerine"

"W-why? Joon!! No pleas- ahh!"

Yoongi was pushed down on namjoon's lap and soon a hard slap landed on his butt.

"She said nothing wrong huh? Now say it again,come on say" namjoon said smacking again.

"Oww! Sorry!!" Yoongi hissed.

"You think of yourself as a burden?" Namjoon asked ready to smack again but chuckled when yoongi said
"What's burden? I am hearing this word for the first time"

"Smart" namjoon said picking Yoongi up from his lap and laying him on his lap in cradling position.

"Yahh!! It's too much, I am not a baby!!" Yoongi wanted to get up but namjoon restraints his movements by holding his both hands with his left hand.

"You are so cute hyung, looking so tiny right now" namjoon cooed.

Yoongi blushed.

"My cute little tiny KitKat, my adorable hyung" namjoon said smiling down at him.

"Stop itttt!!" Yoongi wanted to hide his face with his hands but namjoon was holding his hands tightly in his hold.

"I won't stop, I am gonna tease you more because I love to see your Tomato cheeks" namjoon said laughing.

"Joonieeee!! I am not gonna talk to you" yoongi said puffing out his cheeks.

"That's impossible for a chatter box like you hyung" namjoon said now using his free hand to tickle yoongi's stomach.

"Ahh noo!! No tickling!!"

Yoongi laughed loudly from namjoon's continuous tickling.

"You always try to hide things from me but this time I caught you" namjoon said now stopping.

Yoongi was breathless.
"J-joon!"

"Shh shh it's okay, everything's alright" namjoon patted his chest while smiling.