trauma

(2:35am)

The two brothers are sleeping peacefully while yoongi is sweating in sleep

The two brothers are sleeping peacefully while yoongi is sweating in sleep. He got up with a jerk and shouted

"Don't Leave Me Alone Please!! Nooo!!"

Namjoon and jungkook's sleep broke hearing yoongi.

"Hyung!! Shhh! Shh! It's okay,we are here" namjoon said said immediately embracing Yoongi in his arms.

Yoongi cried loudly in namjoon's gentle hold.

Jungkook filled a glass of water from the jug
"Hyung, have some water" he said.

"No" yoongi said shaking his head as no. He was pressing himself against namjoon not wanting to let go.

"KitKat I am not going anywhere, me and kookie both are here" namjoon said assuring him.

"Don't go anywhere like them please, I don't w-want to be alone" yoongi said sobbing.

Namjoon hugged him tightly.
"Never hyung, we will never leave you alone" he said rubbing yoongi's back.

"They also used to say this but t-they left us al-"

"That was an accident hyung,they never wanted to leave us but they had to" jungkook said softly while picking Yoongi up and making him sit on his lap sideways.

Yoongi snuggled into jungkook who was Patting his back.

"Let's have warm chocolate milk, okay?" Namjoon said smiling while stroking yoongi's cheek. He was going to get up but yoongi held his hand.

"Don't leave me" yoongi said with tear stained face.

"Kookie is here KitKat and I am just goi-" namjoon was cut off by yoongi.

"No! Both of y-you stay with me please"

Jungkook sighed and said
"Then let's go to the kitchen together, is that okay?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Okay then let's go" namjoon said and got up from the bed.

Yoongi also got up from jungkook's lap and stepped down from the bed. He was sleepy but doesn't want to sleep.

"Come here my sleepy KitKat" namjoon said and picked him up like a koala.

Yoongi instantly wrapped his legs strongly around his waist and arms around his neck.

Then they went to the kitchen.