Anger issues

The two employees looked at each other then smirked
"such an idiot!!" They said and laughed.

"Oh really?"

Both of them froze on their spot hearing the voice. Looking towards the person, they saw yoongi looking at them with a pissed off look.

"Idiot huh?!" Yoongi said crossing his arms over his chest.

"N-no sir we were not talking about you" one of the employee said. They thought yoongi went from there but they were wrong.

"Yes s-sir" other one said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at their drama and said

"First you bumped into me then you blocked my way to request me that I should talk to your boss so that he will not fire you and now you just called me an idiot"

"W-we are-" words were not coming out from the employee's mouth in fear.

"Can't even speak now huh? Well you don't even need to! Be ready to give your stupid explanation to your boss"
Yoongi said then went to the cabin.

While both of them and other workers were gulping in fear because this was their first time facing an angry yoongi.

Yoongi entered inside the cabin and picked the laptop from the desk then throw it furiously breaking it. He also break the glasses which were on the table.

"I was going to help them but they said I am an idiot!!" He shouted.

Nobody can calm yoongi when he is angry , sometimes not even his brothers. He gets very angry even on some little things which scare his brothers because whenever he gets angry, he hurts himself in the most brutal way. Like when one of his high school friend made fun of him infront of others in a playful manner, yoongi got way too much angry and stabbed his own hand with the pen right there on the spot.

"I can't even handle myself!! I am nothing more than just a burden on my younger brothers!!" He said throwing couch pillows here and there.

"Hyung!!!"

Yoongi looked at namjoon who was standing near the door looking at the mess.

"Sit down on the couch!" Namjoon said calmly pointing towards the couch not wanting to irritate and increase yoongi's anger more.

"Noo!! I don't want to! Leave me alone!!" Yoongi yelled throwing a pillow at namjoon.

Namjoon catched the pillow and went near yoongi.

"Okay I will leave you alone but first sit here" he said placing the pillow on the couch then held yoongi's arm and made him sit on the couch.

"Now tell me what is the reason behind my hyung's anger huh?" Namjoon asked kneeling infront of yoongi. Although he know the reason already but he needs to calm yoongi and that can only happen if yoongi will talk to him.