apologize

"He is really a brat sometimes" namjoon said sighing.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Hyung you heard it?He is calling you a brat" jungkook said.

"We will not talk to him kookie" yoongi said turning his head to other side not facing namjoon now.

"You really change sides in a second hyung! First you didn't even wanted to face jungkook and now you are teaming up with him" namjoon said rolling his eyes.

"This happened because you shouted at me" yoongi said shrugging his shoulders.

"When did I shout? I was just stopping you from throwing a tantrum" namjoon said chuckling.

Yoongi turned his head looking at namjoon.

"I am not a baby! Why would I throw tantrum?" Yoongi said hitting namjoon's shoulder playfully.

"Hyung where is your chocolate Box? I want to eat some of them" jungkook said suddenly.

Yoongi looked at jungkook.

"They are mine!! I won't give them to anyone!!" He said looking around finding his chocolate Box.

Jungkook winked at namjoon who winked back.

"oh I forgot about them! I also want to eat them" namjoon said picking his office bag from the other couch.

He took out the box from his bag and sat down back on the couch.

Yoongi looked at the box.

"It's mine" he said not looking away from the box.

Namjoon and jungkook ignored and take out two chocolates.Both ate one each.

Yoongi got up from jungkook's lap and went to his room silently.

"Sometimes I think that he loves chocolates more than us" namjoon said eating chocolate.

"Yeah me too" jungkook said finishing his chocolate.

He got up from the couch.

"Let's see what is he doing" jungkook said picking the chocolate Box.

"You go I'll come after making a call" namjoon said.

"Ok" jungkook said and went towards yoongi's room.

He entered yoongi's room and saw yoongi sitting on the bed scrolling on his mobile

He went near the bed and placed the box on the side table.

"I think someone is angry" jungkook said sitting on the bed infront of yoongi who was sitting while leaning his back onto the headboard.

Yoongi didn't payed any attention.

Jungkook looked at yoongi then suddenly thought about something.

"Did you gargle?" He asked but got no reply from yoongi.