soft

"Please no namjoon" yoongi said trying to convince namjoon to not tell anything to jungkook.

"What no? You know what!? I think jungkook is doing right by behaving strictly with you!" Namjoon said losing his temper.

Yoongi stayed quiet and after sometime they reached home.

Namjoon stepped out from the car but yoongi didn't even move from his seat.

"Come out!" Namjoon said opening the door of yoongi's side.

"First promise me that you will not tell anything to jungkook" yoongi said

"Hyung I said come out!!" Namjoon said pulling yoongi out from the car by his arm.

"Joonie please I will be more careful from next time" yoongi said getting dragged by namjoon inside the house.

Namjoon didn't said anything.

They entered inside the house and saw jungkook sitting on the couch in the living room watching tv.

"You came early today?" Namjoon asked

Jungkook looked towards them.

"Yeah" he said then he looked at yoongi whose arm was in namjoon's hold.

"Is everything okay?" He asked looking at namjoon.

"Well why don't you ask him?" Namjoon Said glancing towards yoongi who was standing beside him.

Jungkook looked at yoongi then raised his eyebrows.

"N-nothing happened jungkook" yoongi said slowly not making eye contact with jungkook.

"Ok then go to your room and get fresh" jungkook said.

Yoongi hummed then left from there.

Jungkook looked at namjoon who sighed and told him everything.

"He's getting more stubborn and careless day by day and it's because of you hyung" jungkook said looking at namjoon.

"I think you are right" namjoon said sitting on the couch.