stubborn

As the employee entered inside the conference room and stood near namjoon, yoongi suddenly smelt a strong smell

As the employee entered inside the conference room and stood near namjoon, yoongi suddenly smelt a strong smell. He felt breathless. His hands made fists. His chest tightened. He looked beside him at namjoon who was busy looking at the printouts.
"N-namjoon!!"

Namjoon immediately looked towards yoongi
"Hyung! W-what's wrong?"

"S-smell namjoon! P-perfume!" Yoongi said taking deep breaths.

Namjoon's eyes widened as he paid attention to the strong perfume smell that was coming from the employee.
"Are you out of your fucking mind!!" He shouted at the employee who flinched.

"S-sir what hap-"

"SHUT UP!!" Namjoon said to the employee and got up from the chair. He quickly picked yoongi and went out from the room.

"Sit here hyung, take deep breaths hmm?" Namjoon said putting yoongi down to sit on the couch

"S-suffocating!!" Yoongi said. His one hand was rubbing his chest while other was clenching the couch cushion.

Namjoon quickly opened the windows of the cabin then went back to yoongi and kneeled down infront of him.
"See the windows are open now hyung, you won't feel suffocated now, just take deep breaths yeah?" He was trying to calm yoongi.

"J-joonie I will feel good if y-you will let me eat a b-burger" yoongi spoke with difficulty.

Namjoon looked at him with done face.
"Hyung are you serious? Can you focus on yourself instead of that burger!?"

"B-but joonie I really wa- ahh! Sorry sorry! Please no!" Yoongi apologized quickly when namjoon made him sit on his lap in a swift move and pinched his ass making him hiss in pain.

"Focus on your breathing Kim yoongi! Stop your rubbish demands already before I call jungkook!" Namjoon said in calm but threatning voice.

"S-sorry, please don't call kookie"

"How are you feeling?" Namjoon asked but Yoongi just snuggled into him.
"Hyung I am asking you something"

"I am ok joonie" yoongi said sadly.