died!

"What the hell is happening here!!?" Namjoon turned around and shouted at his employees

"Sir he thinks he is more smart, I think he should handle this project alone!!" An employee said.

"Atleast I know how to stay calm! Not like you who is not even Caring about this that our boss is present here!" The other one said.

"How dar-"

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!"

Everyone flinched.

"If you are here to fight then get out!!" Namjoon said coldly.

"Sir but he-"

"YOU WANT TO GET FIRED!!?" Namjoon said making his mouth shut.

*Mobile ring*

Namjoon sighed when he saw yoongi again Calling him. He picked the call but before he could say something, yoongi spoke
"Joonie which flavoured ice cream you want? Same vanilla one or any different?"

"Hyung I am in a meeting, I'll talk to you late-" namjoon was cut off by yoongi who said sadly

"Are you angry with me joonie? I am sorry for cutting the call before, please forgive me?"

Namjoon's eyes softened and he said
"I am not angry with you KitKat, actually i am handling my stupid employees right now that's why I am saying that we will talk later"

"Are they not working properly joonie? Are they being naughty? Let me talk to them, I'll scold them" yoongi said cutely.

"No no KitKat, they will get very scared if you will scold them" namjoon said and smiled when he heard yoongi giggling.

"Are you scared of this that they will leave the job then you have to work by yourself?"

"Yeah and I don't want to do all the work alone so please don't scold them hyung?" Namjoon said in requesting voice.

"Ok ok I won't, you handle them"

"Thankyou KitKat and i want strawberry flavour this time, got it?" Namjoon said.

"Yes boss"

"Alright then,bye" namjoon said and Yoongi cut the call.

"Now tell me you want to stay in this company or not?" Namjoon asked looking at those two employees.

Everyone shivered hearing his tone which suddenly changed from a soft to now cold one.

"We are sorry for our behaviour sir" employee apologized while bowing, other one also bowed.

"I am not taking any serious action this time but you both are out of this project, go out" namjoon said.

"No sir please w-"

"I said out!" Namjoon said glaring at them.

Both the employees silently went out.

"Let's continue" namjoon and continued his work.