Getting worse

"I have to do the most difficult task in the world tomorrow"

"Joonie I will not take any of those" yoongi said still in namjoon's embrace.

"What do you mean by those? They are known as injections!" Jungkook said standing near the bed.

Yoongi picked up the pillow and throw at jungkook's face.

"Yahhhh!!"

"Don't even take their name infront of me you merciless bunny!!" Yoongi said in angry tone with a pout.

Namjoon chuckled at the name.

"I am not a bunny you small tiny kitty!! I am a very famous doctor, you should respect the doctors because they save people's lives an-" jungkook was cut off by yoongi.

"Yeah yeah we know! Stop your unnecessary lecture!!"

Jungkook glared at him and left from there.

"Did he went to take that stupid thing!!?" Yoongi asked now facing namjoon.

Namjoon booped his nose and said
"Why you always fight huh? He loves you and that's why he is worried about you"

Yoongi glared at namjoon and asked
"So you are going to take his side now?"

Namjoon sighed.
"If your health will get better by taking his side then yes I am taking his side" he said laying yoongi down on the bed.

Yoongi laid down with his back facing namjoon.

Namjoon was going to say something but then jungkook entered inside the room with a bowl filled with water and a clean cloth.

"I'll try to take his temperature down" jungkook said sitting beside yoongi.

Namjoon smiled
"You are my good boy kook" he said winking at jungkook.

Jungkook smirked when yoongi looked at him.
"And what do you think about the tiny kitty who is laying down on the bed?" He asked while dipping the cloth in the water.

"That kitty used to be good but not now, he's becoming a bad boy now" namjoon said then left from there.

Yoongi pouted hearing "bad"

"Lay down straight" jungkook said.

Yoongi shrugged but literally screamed when jungkook placed the wet cloth on his forehead after turning him to lay on his back.

"Cold!!! It's cold!!!!" Yoongi repeated again and again but jungkook didn't let him remove that cloth.

"Shhh! Quiet!!" Jungkook shushed yoongi.

Yoongi cursed under his breath.

"BEHAVE!!!" Jungkook literally growled in anger.

Yoongi flinched then just laid there quietly. He could feel himself getting headache.