don't change

They reached home

They reached home. Yoongi stepped out from the car and slammed the car door then went inside.

"Hyung!?" Namjoon called but was ignored by him.

"No need to talk to him! We are so fucking worried for his health and here he is doing such nonsense dramas!" Jungkook said and went inside angrily.

"Why they both just always fight!!? Can't they behave with each other like two normal persons!?" Namjoon said and also went inside.

After getting fresh, now jungkook was talking to yoongi's doctor.

"Yes doctor, I'll make sure that he follows that plan" he said to the doctor.

"That will be better for him jungkook otherwise I'll have to give him vitamin shots every week" doctor said.

"No no there will be no need of shots doctor" jungkook said sitting on the bed.

"You are sounding more scared than him right now jungkook" doctor said with a chuckle.

"Ah it's not like that, it's just that he is way too much afraid from injections and that's why I want to avoid them as much as I can" jungkook said with a sigh.

"I understand, don't worry I'll try my best too" doctor said.

"Thankyou very much doctor Steve" jungkook thanked then cut the call.

"Ahem ahem!"

Jungkook flinched when he heard sudden voice. His back was towards his room door and when he looked back, he saw namjoon standing there with a smile.

"What?"

"Why didn't you told this to hyung? He would have agreed to follow your diet plan and routine in just a second"  namjoon said raising his eyebrows.

"He won't sleep peacefully if he will get to know that we are planning to give him an injection every week" jungkook said getting up From bed.

"But when you will tell him that injections can be avoided by following your routine then he will surely agree" namjoon said now standing infront of him.