disrespectful?

*Ding dong*

*Ding dong*

Jungkook cursed under his breath when he heard the doorbell.

"It must be kihyun,put me down namjoon" yoongi said wriggling in namjoon's arms.

"Joonie changed to namjoon now huh?" Jungkook said raising his eyebrows at him.

Yoongi made puppy eyes at namjoon
"Can you please do one little thing for me?" He said in pleading voice.

"You don't want us to behave like this infront of your bestie right?" Namjoon said sighing.

Yoongi nodded.

"Not aga-" jungkook was interrupted by namjoon.

"KitKat you go and open the door" namjoon said putting yoongi down.

"Ok" yoongi said and went to open the door.

Jungkook was looking at namjoon with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You won't scold him infront of kihyun ok? Even if hyung will do a mistake and will be stubborn, you will not scold him alright?" Namjoon said in commanding tone.

"I'll think about it" jungkook said but then rolled his eyes when namjoon sent him a glare.
"Fine! But I am damn sure that your KitKat will surely take advantage of this"

"Then I know how to handle him but you will not say anything to him,clear?" Namjoon said then smiled when jungkook nodded.

"Where are they both?" Kihyun asked who was now sitting on the living room couch with yoongi who was smiling happily.

"They were talking about something,must be coming" yoongi said.

"I think they always stay busy right?" Kihyun asked looking at yoongi who was sitting near him.

"Yeah specially kookie, he comes back home from hospital very late and sometimes he comes back early morning then again go back to the hospital before 8" yoongi said.

"Hmm and what do you do?" Kihyun asked making yoongi nervous.

"Oh umm I handle the Kim University bu-" yoongi was cut off by kihyun