Lunch

(1:45pm)

"It's going to rain soon" jungkook said sitting down on the chair

"Yeah, suddenly so dark clouds are coming up" namjoon said sitting down on the couch.

*sneeze*

"What happened to you now suddenly huh? You are sneezing again and again" jungkook asked to yoongi who was sitting beside namjoon clinging to him.

"Nothing" yoongi mumbled.

"Are you feeling cold? Is this cute sweater not warm? Hmm?" Namjoon asked softly.

Yoongi whined sticking himself completely with namjoon.

"He's getting cranky now" jungkook said to namjoon who hummed and hugged yoongi close and asked
"What do you wanna eat baby?"

"Is this whole couch and these chairs ours?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yeah, i booked this private area for us" namjoon answered.

"Ok, can i have momos? Do they have them?" Yoongi asked showing his cute innocent eyes.

"They have everything you want my majesty, so momos and umm past-" namjoon flinched when yoongi suddenly shouted interrupting him

"NO!! You always eat pastaaa!!!"

"You come here!"

*smack*
*smack*

"Ahh!!"

"Who told you to shout hmm? Behave yourself hyung!" Jungkook scolded after giving two hard smacks to yoongi's ass.

"Sir our other customers are getting disturbed, please don't shout here" manager came there and said this.

"We are extremely sorry sir, it will not happen again" namjoon apologized while standing up and bowing down.

Manager said "it's ok" then left from there.

"What was that hyung? We are not at home!" Namjoon said to yoongi who was on jungkook's lap with a sad teary eyed face.

"Sorry" yoongi apologized looking down.

"What's the matter? What upsets you suddenly huh? You was alright in the mall" Namjoon asked looking at yoongi.

"Sleepy" yoongi spoke in low voice.

"Your mood is so difficult to understand hyung" jungkook sighed holding yoongi tightly on his lap.