True friend?

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked giving glares to the man who just entered

Namjoon and yoongi also looked towards the door and yoongi smiled widely when he saw his BEST FRIEND.

"Kihyunieee"

26 years oldYoongi's childhood friend but they never met again when kihyun's father got transfer

26 years old
Yoongi's childhood friend but they never met again when kihyun's father got transfer.
Now kihyun is the Ceo of his father's not so successful company.

While namjoon looked at jungkook who looked back at him with his poker face.

"Umm hi guys" kihyun said awkwardly.

Namjoon smiled towards him and said
"Hi kihyun, how are you?"

"I am good namjoon,how you doing?" Kihyun asked smiling back.

"Great, you here sudd-" before namjoon could complete,he heard someone's whining.

"Joonieeee!!" Yoongi said trying to pull his bottoms up in embarrassment.

"Ohh, sorry hyung" namjoon quickly slide up yoongi's bottoms.

Then Yoongi got up from the bed and went to hug his best friend.
"Bestieeee!!"

"Hey yoongi" kihyun said hugging yoongi.

"Omg I can't believe that you are here" yoongi said jumping in excitement.

"Calm down man" kihyun said sighing.

Jungkook frowned at his behaviour and was going to say something but was interrupted by yoongi's overexcited voice.

"Come let's sit kihyunieee, we will talk alot okay? And you will stay with us right?"

"Hyung relax, let him talk atleast"  namjoon said smiling at yoongi's wide smile.

Yoongi pouted looking at him.

"Hyung come here, doctor must be coming" jungkook said to yoongi.

"I want to talk with him now so we will do everything else later" yoongi said.