punished

"What was that huh!!? Why were you pushing him!? Don't you have some patience!?"

Yoongi gulped getting up. He flinched hearing loud angry tone of jungkook.

"Jungk-"

"Hyung please! It's ENOUGH!" Jungkook showed his palm to namjoon to stop him from interfering.

Yoongi looked towards namjoon with scared eyes but he yelped when his arm was tightly grabbed by jungkook who spoke angrily
"Don't look at him! He's not going to save you today!"

"H-hurting!" Yoongi whimpered trying to release his arm from jungkook's hold.

Namjoon got worried as he could see how much angry was jungkook so he slowly and calmly said to him
"Kook please leave him and calm down, look we both are fine"

"It's your luck that nothing happened but your face could have hurt because of that soup bow- oh and why did you listened to him huh? I told you na that he is going have soup only for today?" Jungkook said to namjoon.

"Yeah and he agreed to have it, I was going to heat it because it got cold as he took time from getting up from his nap" namjoon lied to save yoongi.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi whose face was wet from his tears and soft sobs were leaving from his mouth.

"Is he saying truth? I am asking you something Kim yoongi! Is he lying to save you!?"

Namjoon sighed knowing yoongi will not be able to lie.

"I r-refused to have the soup but kookie I asked for ramen with alot of v-veggies I swear, you c-can ask joonie"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at namjoon.

"Ok fine, he refused but it's truth that he asked me to add alot of veggies in the ramen" namjoon said in defeating voice.

"Hmm, I'll make ramen for him then and till then you will give him 10 spanks bare as his punishment!" Jungkook said taking out his mobile from his pocket and throwing it on the couch along with his wallet.

Yoongi quickly shook his head as no.

"Jungkook there is no need, it accidentally happene-"

"If you don't want to then I'll punish him, decide yoongi hyung, want my hand or your joonie's hand?" Jungkook asked to yoongi interrupting namjoon.

"J-joonie" yoongi mumbled looking down.

"Namjoon hyung 10 spanks right now and if I didn't heard the noise of slaps in kitchen then i will punish him again myself!" Saying this, jungkook went to the kitchen.