↬4

Kang

Kang.Haeriii's story

9am lectures were the worst

Especially when you had it without your friends, time dragged on even more than it usual did. Haeri knew only some of the students in the same lecture as her but not well enough to converse the whole time.

So there she sat, fighting the urge to close her eyes even though it was getting harder to do so. She had worked another night shift and woke up earlier than she wanted to just to get to the lecture.

She contemplated not even attending but she knew she started a new module and if she fell behind again then she would never catch up.

Haeri struggled with education, she always did. It was hard for her to keep focused, her short attention span proving it difficult to keep on top of things and it often left her suffocated by work piling up.

It wasn't that she hated learning, she was really dedicated to doing her best but she felt as though she lacked a lot of 'normal' attributes the other students would effortlessly have.

A lot of the time she believes that she is just plain stupid. Why could everyone understand things straight away? How was it so easy to keep focused?

A soft sigh escaped her lips, chin in her palm as she leant her elbow on the desk with her eyes blankly staring to the front.
The lecturer speaking sounded like a distant mumble in the background, everyone around her taking notes.

The sound of the doors opening in the middle of the lecture gained everyone's attention, Haeri also caught sight of the two friends quietly walking in together.

The lecturer sighed before continuing.
Haeri recognised them pretty quickly, everyone knew them.

Wooyung and Hyunjae were both holding back the urge to laugh as everyone was staring at them walking in. They tried to find a close available seat, spotting some at the end of a row.