↬51

There's loving in your eyes
that pulls me closer

Donghyuck stuck to his promise when he said he'd help her study

His schedules died down for a while, meaning he spent less time at the company and more time with Haeri.

When he saw her motivation dwindling down, he would immediately start to encourage her.

"Next one, ready?" Donghyuck asked, leaning against the headboard of her bed as he looked over to the girl laying on her stomach with her head buried into the bed. She hummed a yes, waiting for him to ask her another question from the flash card.

When she got the answer correct, he'd praise her earnestly, proud of her even if it was small achievements like getting a single question right.

He liked how a smile grew on her lips when he told her she got it right, she looked more surprised at herself for getting them correct.

Over the next few days he helped her whenever she wanted him to. There were times when she wanted to focus on it herself, meaning he would be in her room most likely on her bed as she sat working away at her desk.

He was still supportive during this too, coming over to shower her with kisses of encouragement and making her get up so they could dance to the music. It seemed a little silly that they would be dancing like this out of nowhere, getting dramatically twirled even when a second ago she was nose deep into a book.

Other times he would make her completely leave her room, they'd go downstairs to the living room instead of being surrounded by her study materials.

Her favourite times was when he'd be sat on the sofa with her family around them, he really fit in with them all and they were all comfortable around each other.

They trusted him, they did but there was also the factor that he was a celebrity...their daughter was dating someone who was loved by so many people, people that could hurt her.

However, it was clear through the way he looked at her, the way he cared for her through subtle actions that he loved Haeri.

Would love be enough for them to get them through the possibilities that come with his job?

They hoped so.

Channie 😡❤️‍🔥

Good luck on ur exam my sunshine ❤️❤️
08:37

Good luck on ur exam my sunshine ❤️❤️08:37