↬49

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning

Give your all to meI'll give my all to youYou're my end and my beginning

Haeri let out a yawn as she sat back in her drivers seat, leaning her head against the headrest and blinking away the tears from yawning so much

It was early in the morning and here she was outside the Lee household. She noticed Donghyuck's Father's car was gone and his Mother was hurriedly emerging from the front door.

She started ushering her kids out of the house so she could lock it up, nudging a sleepy Kyungmin down the driveway.

Mrs Lee was unlocking her car to put her bags inside, turning around to wave and smile to Haeri who was inside her car, reciprocating the actions. Mrs Lee mouthed a thank you, grateful she could take her kids.

The car doors opened to Haeri's car and she said Hi to Kyungmin who got in the back and Seonhee in the front.
"Hey." The girl greeted Haeri back happily.
"Hi." A more shy greeting from the boy.

Haeri noticed the oldest of the three wasn't here, turning around to the backseat where Kyungmin was alone.
"Yejun?" She asked the younger two who were in the car.

"Oh, he left early to get the bus instead." Seonhee explained.
"Oh..." Haeri felt a little sad at the fact he disliked her so much he wouldn't get in the same car as her. "Okay..seatbelts on please." She reminded.

The car ride consisted mostly of Seonhee and Kyungmin bickering about something small, it wasn't serious but it was pretty amusing.

Haeri found it endearing when as soon as she stopped outside the school, Kyungmin rushed out a thank you and bye as he ran through the gates to find his friends.

When she began to drive towards university, Haeri glanced towards the passenger seat where Seonhee was smiling down at her phone, texting.