↬70

My heart belongs to you
I'll risk it all just for you

The practice room seemed tense, the debut approaching and some of the girls were trying their hardest for everything to be perfect

When the familiar figure entered the practice room, the other two girls stopped, respectfully bowing to the idol who a smiled but his eyes drifted to one girl in particular.

"Minhee." Donghyuck said, addressing her directly.

Minhee's face lit up, seemingly surprised but happy.
"Oh- hey!" She beamed, smoothing down her hair with her fingers and approaching him because he had called her.

Donghyuck smiled but it was tight lipped with anger behind it- it was fake but she didn't notice that much as she got closer until she stood in front of him.

Minhee looked up at him, her expression bright and happy, the way she was looking at him only made him angrier. He stared at her.

"Do you think you're special?" He questioned, it catching the girl off guard.
"What?" Minhee replied, confused as her smile faltered.

Donghyuck's expression changed, his gaze was dominating and dark, piercing into hers with such intensity of hatred.
"Do you think you're better than Haeri?"

Minhee's face dropped, her eyes widening a little, his intimidating demeanour was strong.

Her lack of reply made Donghyuck scoff, his face looked amused but not from happiness, raising his eyebrows.
"Why are you so quiet? You had so much to say to her."

"I...what? I didn't say anything to her." Minhee said and it was clear she was scared from her tone of voice, shaking her head. Donghyuck continued to stare at her, not believing her attempts to lie.

"Be fucking serious, you should have some shame you know? I know what you said to her, you have no right to even talk to her in that way. What makes you think you can do that?"

"I don't know what she's told you but-" Minhee was cut off by Donghyuck scoffing.
"Save it, really. Haeri is my girlfriend and I thought you were at least a decent person to be nice, I might've known you ten years ago but really...I don't know you anymore."

"Donghyuck, I...really I didn't even say shit to her. She's making it up." Minhee exclaimed, grabbing the front of his T-shirt, gazing up at him.

His eyes trailed down to her hands, his expression scrunching up in disgust. Donghyuck grabbed her wrists to pull her hands off of him.

He looked down at her.
"You already crossed the line, don't cross anymore." He told her seriously.

"We've been friends for ten years and you're believing her over me? Can't you see she's just jealous?" Minhee said, trying to convince him.