↬13

"Wow, she is so pretty

"Wow, she is so pretty." The 18 year old girl commented as she sat on the sofa, the family dog escaping from her older brother's lap to snuggle into her.

Her comment went unquestioned and she then glanced at her brother who was too busy playing a game on his phone.

"Kyungmin! Oh shit, he's at school."
"Language Mum." The second oldest child chimed as he hurried down the stairs, backpack on his shoulder.

Their Mother's laughter rang through the kitchen, the distant sound of her speaking to her son Yejun was a background noise to the two siblings sat in the living room.

A harsh sigh of annoyance spilled from Donghyuck's lips, leaning his head back on the sofa as he seemingly lost his game.
"I don't understand how girls like you." The 18 year old commented, looking at her 22 year old brother.

"I'm just too attractive, you wouldn't understand." Donghyuck replied, not looking away from his game.

Seonhee continued to scroll through the Instagram page which was thankfully public so she could actually see who the girl was.
"Swear I've seen her somewhere." She muttered to herself, tilting her head.

"Damn, she's way out of your league." Seonhee directed towards her brother who glanced over, slightly confused as to what his sister was even talking about.

Once their eyes made contact, Seonhee raised her eyebrows.
"Haeri."

The name caused his expression to turn into shock, then his eyebrows furrowed and he immediately got up from the sofa, making his way to the giggling girl who held her phone in her hand.

"What, how-" He approached her, reaching to grab her phone but she clutched it tight to herself as he tried to grasp it off her. "Give me your phone."
"Nope." She replied, kicking him away from her but he wasn't really phased by it. "Is she your girlfriend or something? Since when do idols talk on Instagram-"

She let out a squeal when he dug his fingers into her side to tickle her and successfully grabbed her phone.

His sister had found Haeri's account and followed her.

"Oh my god, you're so-" The shocked and mortified boy stood in the middle of the living room with a hand on his head looking at her phone.
"Mum! Donghyuck is hitting me!"
"I'm not even near you!"
"Give me my phone back!" She demanded, trying to get it off him.

"How did you know about her? Why would you even follow her you don't know her."
"I saw you messaging her so I wanted to see who it was- is she your girlfriend?" She asked again.

"No she isn't. How am I meant to explain that my bratty sister followed her? You're so annoying."
"Chill out, she was too pretty to ignore. Like how do you even know her? She doesn't look like a trainee or anything."

He didn't reply to her, internally stressing the fuck out.

"What's going on? Seoni get ready I'll drop you off at uni after you eat." Their Mum entered the living room.
"Donghyuck's talking to a pretty girl and he's angry at me because I was looking at her Instagram." Seonhee explained, her brother shooting glares at her.