↬8

Haeri panicked again

Heart dropping so fast she felt like the air was knocked straight out of her and her eyes met Yichen's as the person spoke from behind her.

She already could feel the urge to throw up when she willed herself to turn around, meeting the person behind the voice.

"Um- no, what? I'm not dating anyone! I mean...like, no. Did I say idol? I mean like- um well, wait how long were you there for?" Haeri stammered through her frantic sentence and the person who stood by the door chuckled as they entered so casually.

"Chill, I don't care if you're hooking up with a celebrity or not." Shrugging as he took a seat next to Yichen. Haeri's cheeks reddened and she watched the nonchalant Sehun.

"Wait though- you're speaking to an idol?" Yichen asked, ignoring his friend's presence.
"It's just- yeah somehow okay. Please don't tell anyone, like I'm being serious." Haeri glanced between the two boys.

Yichen nodded and Haeri trusted him the most out of her friends but Sehun was still sat there immersed into his phone until Yichen smacked his arm.
"What?" He narrowed his eyes at his friend who nodded over to a stressed looking Haeri where he slightly laughed. "Yo, why would I even speak about your relationships to other people I really don't care."

"Seriously though- you've seen how crazily people react and I really really don't want that." She stressed and Sehun stared back at her.
"You really think I'm the gossiping type? Seriously I won't tell anyone."

"True to be honest don't worry about him telling anyone, he'll probably forget in two minutes." Yichen added and Sehun rolled his eyes.
"Yeah like you forgot my birthday."
"I didn't forget, I spent all morning trying to buy that thing you wanted."

Haeri watched them both bicker, raising her eyebrows at how different Sehun was compared to seeing him in their group.

"How come you didn't come to the presentation meeting?" Haeri asked the boy who shrugged.
"Couldn't be bothered. Pretty sure that Jiho guy has something up his ass like he might as well do it himself."

"That guy with the glasses? Haeri was telling me about how rude he was coming across." Yichen added and Sehun hummed, lightly rolling his head back to loosen the pain in his neck.
"Yeah, something about interrupting him- honestly it's not like anyone was listening to him in the first place." He retorted.

"I hate uni man." Yichen groaned, slumping in his chair. "Should we just go?"
"My match doesn't start for another hour and half." Sehun shrugged, turning to Haeri. "You coming too?"
"To your match?"
"Yeah," he tilted his head. "Never seen you at one though."