↬57

Haeri made eye contact with the boy from the reflection in the mirror

"Shut up." She grumbled before he even had the chance to speak.

Donghyuck moved closer to her, enveloping his arms around her from behind her.
"I'm sorry." He apologised but she could see him holding back his laughter, lips curving up.

"Do you think this is funny?"
"You're laughing too." He pointed out and she sighed, putting a hand on her forehead. She couldn't help but feel like laughing upon seeing his face holding his own back.
"You're so annoying."

"I said I was sorry." He drawled out, sulking a little with a pout.
"You don't look the littlest bit sorry." Haeri turned around, leaning against her vanity as she looked at him with a deadpanned stare. "What am I supposed to do?"

"I dunno, wear scarves?"
"Seriously?" She laughed. "It's not winter, you really- you're just so...stop laughing." She groaned, pushing him away from her but he caught her hands and pulled her into him.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He apologised, hugging her.
"No but how am I supposed to walk into uni now, everyone is already staring at me."
"Are you mad at the fact I did it or that people will see it?"

"I will smack the smirk you have on your face off." She threatened.
"Well..." he trailed off, pulling away with his hands on her shoulders. "Learn the arts of makeup for hickeys then." He patted her shoulder.

"Why don't you learn the arts instead, you did this not me."
"I'm not one with the makeup arts babe, plus you're a painter! Wow, you already got the colour knowledge down." He clasped his hands together smiling at her as she glared at him.

"Ow fuck-" he hissed out in pain when she smacked him. "Okay, okay."

The door to her bedroom opened, revealing Jiyeon. All she saw when she walked in was Donghyuck getting attacked by Haeri.

"What's going on?" She asked amused and Haeri turned around.
"She's trying to kill me." Donghyuck said, rubbing his arm.

"Why- oh." There was a silence before her sister started laughing heavily, Haeri's cheeks heating up. "Girl, don't worry. I'm actually the hickey remover queen. Actually that makes me sound like a whore, whatever." She shrugged. "Come on."

Thankfully, Jiyeon really came in clutch.

Haeri had another day at university the next day, mentally preparing herself in the car for the amounts of people staring at her and talking about her.

Channie 😡❤️‍🔥

Good morning Angel 😘
10:48

Good morning devil

😒 Whatever
Wyd

About to get out of my car
I have a seminar to attend 😃
The life is slowly draining out of me