↬30

Haeri hadn't been in contact with Yena or Iseul since before the Christmas break, deciding for the three of them to meet in order to help each other with some work

As they were sat in the cafe that Iseul's Mother owned, Haeri couldn't help but have an overwhelming feeling gnawing in the back of her head.

She knew, she did. Deep down she thought she always knew but what if she was being dramatic and trying to make excuses for her slowness.

"Guys," she began, her fingers pulling at the hairtie as she gained attention of the two girls. Iseul hummed in response and Haeri bit her tongue in contemplation if she should say it.

Her fingers trailed up to her neck, the dainty chain cool against her fingers.
"Do you think like...I mean I've been thinking about it for a while ever since we learnt about it but I don't know I never said it or tried to think too much about it." She rambled indirectly, almost nervous.

"What's is it?" Yena asked, confused.
"Do you guys think...I have like an attention deficit disorder?" She said quickly before she could take it back, watching the two girl's' expression.

"What...like ADHD?" Iseul asked and Haeri shrugged.
"I...yeah something like that."
"Why do you think you do?" Yena inquired. "I don't think you should read too much into what we learn. You know some things apply to everyone but it doesn't mean you have the actual disorder you know?"

Iseul hummed.
"Yeah, I don't think you need to worry." She shook her head. "If you think so because you're struggling with uni then it isn't that because you'd be struggling in other areas too- you know?"

"Yeah, I guess. I don't know, I just can't focus and shit and I know there's something just going on or...I don't know." Haeri sighed, hand on her temple.

"I mean everyone has different attention spans, doesn't mean you have a disorder." Yena commented. "You're just overthinking, if you did have it wouldn't it affect you more than this? Like we know most children and teens get diagnosed but you're older so...yeah I don't think so Haeri. If you're struggling so much you should you know, get help at uni."

Iseul nodded, patting Haeri's arm.
"Yeah, it's weird when we do psychology and learn about all these disorders and some aspects might feel like what we feel but we gotta remember it's not always the truth. You're okay Haeri, there isn't anything wrong with you."

Maybe she was just overthinking, that's what she always tended to do.

Channie 😡

Hey
12:03

Hey