↬7

So basically this chapter got deleted and I wrote it ages ago and don't remember fully wtf happened so it's probably not as good as it was I'm sorry

Haechanahceah

Woww 😭
Are you sure that you're not the one
wanting to play with it
10:36

Woww 😭Are you sure that you're not the one wanting to play with it10:36

Presentation group

Jiho: Are you guys free to meet up today

Areum: yeppp I got a lecture at 2 tho so maybe before

Miyoung: same

Wooyung: what about like 12 are you guys okay w that

Yeah that's okay

Jiho: Okay, we'll meet at the library

There was a sigh that came from Haeri which gained her older sister's attention.
Jiyeon had her arm linked through Haeri's and looked over at the girl who had a crestfallen expression.

"What's up?" Jiyeon asked and the younger girl slightly frowned.
"I don't know..." she began, lightly kicking the rocks on the ground. "I feel so like, so stupid compared to others."

The simple sentence alone caused the older girl to stop, turning Haeri to face her.
"What?"
"Like everyone else understands the work and I feel like I'm so slow and stupid like I can't actually focus enough to pay attention."

"Hey." Jiyeon said softly, hand on Haeri's cheek. "Listen to me, you are not stupid at all. You're such a smart girl and it's okay to go at your own pace okay? And if anyone says anything then I'll fucking kill them."

Haeri chuckled at her sister being overprotective and nodded.
"Uni is stress."
"Honestly tell my about it, but don't worry okay? You're doing amazing."
"Thanks Ji."

Jiyeon returned back to her arm linked through Haeri's.
"So...uni though- any guys you got your eye on?"
"Not really." She shrugged and Jiyeon hummed.
"None at all? No one catches your fancy?"
"Honestly, I go uni and go home there's not much else I do."