↬35

Friends don't look at friends that way

Kang.Haeriii's story

Haeriii's story

Channie 😡

I can't believe the boys are already coming back home tomorrow
09:56

Omg yeahhh
How are you feeling, you must've missed them

Yeah it's been weird without them honestly
I should probably tidy the dorm sometime after I practice with the choreographer again

Do you want me to come and help?

It's alright you don't need to clean our dorm 😭 I'll do it

But still
You're working hard lately, I'll come help for a bit so you're not doing it alone
I'm about to go into my lecture
Lmk when ur back home

Haeri felt two hands grabbing the back of her shoulder, making her jolt.
"Boo." Wooyung exclaimed in her ear, making her recoil and glare at him. He laughed at her reaction, walking ahead into the lecture hall without another word.

"Oh Haeri, you're here." She heard Yichen's familiar voice from behind her, she looked over to see him with Iseul as they approached the lecture hall.
"Hey." Haeri greeted, her eyes finding Sehun's as he yawned when he approached them.

"What are you doing standing here?" He questioned, rubbing at his eye and walking ahead. They followed behind, most of the students were still way too tired to even function.

Haeri took her seat next to Sehun one seat away from the end, the two boys talking about something she had been blocking out since she began to zone out. Her laptop was closed in front of her yet she was sat there staring off at nothing.

Her eyes felt heavy and she had to find the willpower to stay awake for the remainder of the lecture.

The lecture hall was quite full as it began to near exam season, someone had taken the seat next to her and she looked up to see Jiho taking his bag off and pulling his headphones down to around his neck.