↬59

You can try
to get under my skin
while he's on mine

The library was busy, filled with stress ridden, sleep deprived students who were frantically studying

The library was busy, filled with stress ridden, sleep deprived students who were frantically studying. Haeri was dragging Sehun with her through the packed place, going up to the second floor.

"I can't believe I woke up early for you just to take me here." Sehun groaned, the girl in front shushing him because people were studying.

"We're going to study." She stated, determined. "I asked Jiho if we could study with him...I mean he was a little hesitant but he said okay and I think this will be a good thing- we can help each other."

"What- you want us to study with him?"
"Yeah, why? Come on, yes really smart you know."
"Yeah I know, he looks at us like we're fucking idiots." Sehun muttered.

Haeri continue to practically drag him through the library until they stopped outside a small room used for groups who wanted to study together.

When she opened the door, Jiho was already there with his things out. It looked like he had already began studying himself and glanced up. He pushed his glasses a little further up the bridge of his nose as it was slipping down.

"Hey." Haeri greeted enthusiastically.
"Oh- hey." He greeted back a little awkwardly, looking back at his laptop as the two entered, one of them more determined than the other to study.

It did feel pretty strange, to Jiho at least. He was used to constantly studying by himself but now in a group setting, it was uncomfortable.

Haeri seemed like she was in better spirits though unlike yesterday where she was unhappy. Sehun yawned loudly, slumping down in his chair as he went on his phone while the girl asked Jiho where he wanted to start.

Jiho was quite a stiff, antisocial person but it seemed like he was most comfortable when studying, it didn't feel too personal in this setting. He was quite nice actually, helping Haeri go through the test she did badly on yesterday.
Although, he wasn't overly friendly but that was okay.

It looked like Sehun didn't care at all about his studies or the fact exams were coming up, he just sat there on his phone.

While Jiho and Haeri were studying over the materials, Sehun looked at them to see what they were doing. It looked like they were both trying their hardest to understand all this knowledge. They'd both get somewhere in life, it was obvious.

Sehun never liked the idea of education but his parents practically enrolled him in themselves. They were quite wealthy and had an influential status, they believed if he went to university maybe he would change his ways of delinquency. They desperately wanted him to change but were supportive of him nevertheless.