↬66

Why am I jealous if you're mine

Haeri wasn't there when he woke up, she did have to leave for uni so she sent him a couple of text messages explaining this

Since she had an early lecture and finished around eleven am, she knew he would still be asleep and since she didn't have much to do, she decided to see what Yeonhee was doing.

Yeonhee was actually in the process of redoing her office at the SM building, she had been working really hard to sort everything out and Mark did help as much as he could.

Buying two coffees and grabbing a few snacks, Haeri made her way to the elevator and pressed the button to call it down.

She heard her name being called excitedly, causing her to turn and eyes to find Seola.
"Hey!" Haeri's face lit up. "Congratulations! You deserve this so much. I would hug you but my hands are kinda full." Haeri laughed.
"Thank you so much!" Seola beamed, patting her head.

The elevator doors opened and the two girls entered and Haeri could hear slight rushed footsteps coming closer, someone sliding into the same elevator just before it closed.

When Haeri looked at who it was, she could feel her heart drop a little. It was Minhee.
She had never actually spoken to her before but already she felt uncomfortable around her.

"Hey- heading to practice?" Minhee asked Seola who nodded. Minhee's eyes trailed over to Haeri, her gaze flickering up and down her briefly before she smiled.
"Hi. You're Donghyuck's girlfriend right? It's nice to meet you."

Haeri managed a smile back, nodding.
"Yeah, I am. I'm Haeri...nice to meet you too."
"Haeri," Minhee repeated with a nod. "Im Minhee. Are you here to see Donghyuck? He doesn't usually practice today."

So you know his schedule now

"No, I'm actually here just to help out a friend." Haeri replied and Minhee hummed.
"Yeon?" Seola questioned and Haeri nodded.

"I still feel a little hungover." Minhee commented, glancing at her reflection in the mirror and fixing her hair. "I think the boys got the most drunk though."
"True, Jisung was the first one gone." Seola recounted and Minhee giggled at the memory.

Then her eyes glanced to Haeri who didn't really have much to contribute to the topic.
"Is Donghyuck okay, he seemed pretty drunk too yesterday." Minhee let out a small laugh at a memory of last night. "He's probably still sleeping or something right? He always does that after drinking, no one can reach him after."

Haeri had never felt so irritated in her life, swallowing down the rage.
"I'm sure he's all good, I mean after all Haeri came and took him home. I swear he nearly died when seeing you walk in." Seola said, remembering how infatuated the drunken boy looked with Haeri.

Thankfully, the elevator doors opened on their floor and the girls began to get out, Seola saying bye to Haeri who reciprocated. She noticed Minhee slowing down a bit, glancing back in the elevator after stepping out.