↬52

Kang

Kang.Haeriii's story

After a tiring day at university, Haeri went straight to the dorms

After a tiring day at university, Haeri went straight to the dorms. She didn't let him know she was coming, it was an impulsive decision.

She greeted the other boys there, heading straight for her boyfriend's room.

When she opened the door, the sound of loud clattering and urgent exclaims from Donghyuck filled the room. He was playing a game on his monitor, headset on over his ears which is why he didn't notice she was there.

Haeri put her bag down, sliding her jacket off her body and running her fingers through her hair to tame it down while walking over to the gaming set up she was sat at.

A frustrated groan of loss escaped him, sighing heavily.
"How long? Hurry then, I'm waiting." Donghyuck said down the mic, muting his headset and pulling it down to around his neck.

His eyes were on the screen still, he was going though the items for his character and was yet to be aware of Haeri who was now approaching.

She leant down, her lips pressed a greeting kiss to his cheek. He immediately looked up, his face conforming into surprise and happiness.

"Hey baby, I didn't know you were coming around. Everything okay?" He asked, turning his chair around to face her and she nodded.
"Today's lectures dragged." She explained, her hand reaching out to fix his hair for him.

His hand captured her own, pulling her a little closer. Her free hand landed on the armrest to his chair so she wouldn't fall, his other hand snaking around her neck to kiss her.

"Have you eaten?" He asked already starting to smile at the blush that was forming on her cheeks.
"I did...with Hyunjae and Mei earlier. Have you?"

He hummed a yes, his hand finding the necklace that sat on her skin, holding pendant between his fingers.
He liked the fact she wore them all equally as much, he loved the way they looked on her.