↬6

None of this is a coincidence
We're totally different, baby
Because we're the two who found our destiny

None of this is a coincidenceWe're totally different, babyBecause we're the two who found our destiny

Haeri panicked.

She could've left the wallet for her coworker to handle and keep a hold of in store in case he returned but it had been a while since he left and he hadn't returned.

Maybe I should've left it there
But what if someone claimed the wallet as theirs and took his personal stuff
Oh god
Am I a thief
What do I do now?

Two hours later, Haeri was at home sat on her bed with the wallet next to her.

This feels so wrong
I need to return it
How the fuck do I even give it back to him?
Surely he'll come back to the store right?
God I should've left it with Hajun or someone
I'm so stupid

Maybe he has a phone number somewhere?
But tbh who actually keeps their own number in their wallet
I feel like I'd be snooping
Lord why is this happening

Now in a full blown panic, she started contemplating her options.

Even if she messaged him on Instagram there is no way he'd even see it with all the dms he gets.

What about...Wooyung.

Right she can give it to him so he can return it back.

Then I'd have to explain everything about how he comes into my store at night and he's gonna think I'm a weird fan girl for having his wallet

Haeri hesitantly opened the wallet, feeling as though she was invading his privacy and the first thing she saw were two pictures. One was a photo booth picture of him and his members and the other was what she believed was his family.

Now I feel even worse this is so wrong

However, she did search for some kind of contact information that he could've had in his wallet but all she found were his ID, credit cards, cash and many receipts.

"I'm so over this." Haeri muttered, sighing as she stared down at the paper of ideas which was pretty bare.

"You and I both. Like what does this even mean? How come the others aren't here though, what happened to working as a group?"
"No idea," Haeri answered, leaning back against her chair as she looked at her group member. "Jiho hates me though."