↬20

"What

"What...is going on?"

Haeri's eyes widened and she stepped back away from the boy and looked to the person stood not too far away.

"Ah!" He shrieked, eyes wide and voice practically screeching with how high it went. "Haeri? Haechan?"

Donghyuck winced, touching his ear as he glanced over at the shocked boy.
"Chill out man you serious just burst my ear drums."

Wooyung had his hand smacked over his mouth and eyes widened, his expression full of shock that anyone would've thought he had just found out the world was ending.

It seemed like Donghyuck didn't care that much about the situation but Haeri on the other hand stood there in internal panic as her and Wooyung stared at each other.

"You," He began, pointing at the girl. "know him?" His finger moving into the idol's direction.

"Well um, well you see like the thing is- I actually like you know it was just one of those things that just you know and well it's not...well it's like- um It's-"

Her rambling was cut off by Donghyuck's hand on her shoulder and when she glanced at him with flushed cheeks, he had a humoured smile that stretched across his lips.

Another shriek emitted from Wooyung's lips as he put both of his hands on his head as he tried to process.
"Oh my god," he uttered. "You're both sneaking around in private...since when and how? Actually- don't tell me the details." He shuddered and Haeri's mouth went agape.

"No- what? Listen, it's like it's just that-" before she could continue, Donghyuck walked past her and grabbed Wooyung's arm.

He glanced back over his shoulder with an apologetic smile.
"I'll talk to you soon." He assured, glancing back at Wooyung who was still processing. "Night Sunshine."

"What-!" Haeri and Wooyung both began to exclaim at the fact he had just called her Sunshine and her eyes widened at the fact he said it in front of her university friend.

He had already exited the store but Haeri could see the grin on his lips when he glanced back into the window and saw her narrowed eyes and flushed cheeks from the whole ordeal.

Jeno loves Jisung

Wooyung: WHAT THE FUCK DO U MEAN I GO TO THE STORE NEAR THE DORMS AND HAECHAN IS HUGGING A GIRL THAT GOES TO MY UNI AND IS MY FRIEND AND I DIDNT KNOW THEY KNEW EACH OTHER NVM THAT I DIDNT KNOW HE SPOKE TO GIRLS
22:10

Renjun: what

Mark: HUH dude
Like fr?

Chenle: ur lying

Jaemin: WoW

Yeonhee: I knew it

Wooyung: WYM YOU KNEW