↬60

As long as you love me

Unfortunately for Haeri, she had an exam only two days later

Unfortunately for Haeri, she had an exam only two days later. She really did not even want to go in at all, scared she'd run into those boys again or people would be angry at her for all of the uproar that had happened over the two days.

Luckily, Hyunjae, Sehun and Wooyung stuck by her that day of the exam. Wooyung drove them to university, taking some of the stress off Haeri.

Haeri felt like everything had been going so well until that day, her emotions were now all over the place again. She couldn't get her head around the fact he violated her like that, she felt so disgusted by it.

When she stepped out of the car with her friends, people were definitely staring as they always did but whispers spread like wildfire. Haeri tried not to pay too much attention to it but her stomach was churning inside out and she didn't even have the heart to worry about this exam either.

It was all going so well and then now it was in ruins.

They all waited to be let into the exam hall, Sehun staring down everyone who was looking her way as well as Hyunjae raising her eyebrows when she heard Haeri's name. Wooyung was with Haeri trying to go over some flashcards.

She couldn't really think straight, her head too full of thoughts which didn't concern the exam but there was this nagging feeling of failure lingering.

She saw Jiho stood a few steps away, reading some notes and he probably heard Haeri's name being whispered so he turned around.

His eyes fell on the girl who looked more anxious than he had ever seen her, he'd heard about what happened. He noticed she was playing with the ring on her finger and biting down on her bottom lip.

She looked up only to catch his gaze, he felt himself going a little stiff. She looked in despair with no real hope in herself for this. He pursed his lips, swallowing the awkward feeling down.
"Good luck." Is what he said, turning back around.

"Haeri." A voice called out to her then a hand on her shoulder, she came faced with Yichen who was looking at her with deep concern, also furious.
"I heard about what happened, I've been trying to call you and when I went to yours...your mum said you weren't at home for a few days. Are you okay? Who did that to you?"

Sehun, who was stood with Hyunjae against the railing, eyed the concerned Yichen fretting over Haeri.

Over by the other side, Iseul and Yena stood, one of them gazing at Haeri worriedly with hesitation to approach.

It felt like it was all too soon when it was time for the exam, students being led inside and Haeri's anxiety only grew. Everything had been a mess lately, she couldn't study properly nor could she even remember the things she went over with Sehun and Jiho.

She felt sick, all she wanted to do was forget about everything and see Donghyuck, to be with him.