↬63

Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I

Even when the sky comes fallingEven when the sun don't shineI got faith in you and I

"Here you go my highness." Donghyuck placed down the plate of food in front of her as she was at on the dining table, putting her phone down at the sight of the meal.
"Thanks Hyuck." She smiled, pulling the plate a little closer.

Donghyuck took a seat opposite Haeri at the table, it was still just the two of them in the dorm and he suggested to make them something to eat.

There was still a string of tension between them but it was more so a good buzz which remained. It was a strange feeling, not in a bad way, Haeri knew her and Donghyuck were close of course but their connection felt deeper, a new level of trust and love.

Truly, she had been nervous all throughout the years after her previous relationship. Being used with the intent for sex was such a detrimental thing to a person's self esteem. It wasn't nice when the person you have feelings for and trust just wants you for your body and not you.

That's why she was nervous, it was such a big thing to her. So many questions and insecurities revolves around it and it was difficult to really explain the conflict she felt.

Haeri had always wondered what would happen in her next relationship, would it be the same? That really scared her a lot.

Thankfully, she was wrong- very.

Donghyuck was like her soulmate really, there weren't enough words to describe him. She never doubted the way he felt towards her and she trusted him wholeheartedly.

It was the same with him, there was no one who he felt so deeply connected to on every level of emotion than with her. He was nervous too, he had his own thoughts and insecurities much like most people.

The food looked good, he was a pretty good cook actually. She loved when he made food for her, he often did it unasked and because he wanted her to be fed instead of her forgetting to eat.

She was sat with one of her legs up, foot on the chair and she looked pretty relaxed, hair pulled half up out of her face with a pretty claw clip, although a few smaller strands hadn't stayed in properly which were framing her face.

Haeri could feel his eyes so she glanced up before she was about to bring her spoon up to her mouth. When their eyes met, it felt like the shyness all too suddenly resurfaced. Not so much embarrassment, but her lips broke into a shy and still annoyed smile.

"Shut up." She grumbled, forehead leaning on her knee.
"I didn't even say anything." He defended himself, he was only looking at her nothing else.