↬43

Haeri was early for her lecture, most of the seats being empty so she just chose one near the back

She was worried about Eunhye and Jeno but the girls decided to go to her place after university. Haeri knew Donghyuck and the members were with Jeno right now.

It just came as a shock to know they had broken up after being together for years.

Haeri knew it was hard for them and it wasn't about her but she couldn't help but think about her relationship with Donghyuck.

We're not going to feel like that too right?

Hearing from Yeonhee, she knew that her and Mark went through a similar situation in which they too broke up for a while. Now Eunhye and Jeno...

Sighing, Haeri watched as students infiltrated the lecture hall slowly, she sat there with her chin in her hand looking ahead.

The seat next to her had just been taken, glancing to her side to see Yena and Iseul.
"Hey Haeri." Yena smiled, sitting down with Iseul.
"Hi, how have you been?"
"Yeah good," Yena nodded, getting her laptop out. "Not ready for this lecture, not gonna lie I've missed so many this month."

"Oh really...how come?" Haeri asked, wondering if something had happened as she wasn't caught up with what was going on with them.

"Nah, just haven't been feeling like coming you know?" Yena said, running her fingers through her newly cut hair.
"Your hair looks nice." Haeri complimented.
"Thank you." Yena smiled, happy that her haircut was liked.

Yena turned to Iseul to ask her something and Haeri began to get her laptop out, and starting it up. The lecture hadn't began yet, people were still entering but the rows around her were quite full.

It was a surprise when someone stood in front of Haeri, on the other side of the lecture desk. As it was blocking her view of the lights, she glanced up.

The person was unfamiliar to her, the girl was stood there looking down at her with a slightly rude stare. A little confused, Haeri glanced at Yena and Iseul to see if they were her friend or something.

The girl put her hands on the table, leaning a little.
"Do you know NCT?"

It felt like the whole of the air was knocked out of her, heart physically dropping as the girl looked at her questioningly.
"What?" Haeri asked, trying to keep her reactions as limited as possible.

There's no way people know do they?
Did they find out?
Did something happen?

"I asked if you know Nct...you must know them right? I mean, you hang out with Yeonhee and everyone, you don't have to lie just say if you do or not."

The people around her began to look over, the topic of conversation gaining interests of everyone and suddenly Haeri felt like she was being stared down.