↬19

"You really should rest Markie

"You really should rest Markie." The hushed concerned voice of Mark's girlfriend Yeonhee made Donghyuck squint towards the front of the car.

He had fallen asleep as soon as they got in after practicing, now on the way home but it seemed like the couple were speaking quieter not to disturb him.

"I have a lot to do. I'm okay honestly." Mark replied, their conversation in English yet Donghyuck understood.
Watching how concerned Yeonhee was over her boyfriend exhausting himself, she was always there for him and to take care of him when Mark often forgot.

It was nearing 10pm when they arrived at the dorm and wordlessly, Donghyuck exited the car with his limbs aching everytime he moved.

His head subconsciously glanced over his shoulder at the lit up store, his thoughts drifting over to Haeri and he wondered if she was working.

There was a hand on his shoulder that gained his attention, Mark stood there slightly confused as to why he was staring in that direction but ushered him to come inside as the security were holding the doors open for them.

The ride up in the elevator was mostly quiet, Yeonhee leaning her head against Mark's arm and her eyes drifted from her boyfriend to the boy who leaned against the wall with his eyes closed.

"You okay?" She asked, Donghyuck opening his eyes just as a yawn escaped him.
"So tired." He mumbled, his legs dragging him out of the elevator doors as soon as it opened onto the floor he got off.

The couple followed behind him, only needing to stop off at this floor to visit Johnny and his family.

In the fifth floor, Johnny with his girlfriend Maeve and their baby lived in the apartment opposite the dorm Haechan and a few others lived in.

"Remember to wake up early, we have practice again." Mark reminded Donghyuck who was already halfway inside the doorway and he groaned just as the door closed behind him.

"Great." Donghyuck muttered, slipping his shoes off and his jacket along with it as he trudged towards his room. It seemed like everyone was already in their rooms but the boy didn't seem to care.

His muscles were trembling and his bones ached. After shutting his bedroom door behind him, he threw his jacket on the chair and bag on the ground before walking into his bathroom.

The bright light infiltrated the bathroom and the exhausted boy looked up at the mirror at his own reflection, empty gaze.

His finger raked through his hair, pushing it back out of his face as he began to splash cold water on his face to waken him up.