↬54

When the world's not perfect
When the world's not kind
If we have each other, then we'll
both be fine
You should know I'll be there for you

When the world's not perfectWhen the world's not kindIf we have each other, then we'll both be fineYou should know I'll be there for you

Haechanahceah followed you

It was concluded by Donghyuck and Haeri that it was probably best for him to follow her and put up a statement now because if it was done later, everything would go crazy again. They'd rather it happen now and die down after this.

Donghyuck had sat there, notes open on his phone but he couldn't find the words to write on it. He contemplated what to do and sighed.

This isn't going to work

Haechanahceah is live

His live was short, in fact all he went live for was to address everything.

He sat there in the company, finding an empty room and sitting down on the chair with his phone on the desk.

Since the company wanted to talk to them both, they arrived at the building a little earlier and Haeri went to Yeonhee's office located here to spend some time with her while Donghyuck sorted this statement out.

Instead of a statement, he was live. He thought directly talking and it coming from him would make it more serious than some typed out note.

He watched as the viewer count increased and comments began to roll in. Donghyuck could see the name of his girlfriend popping up on the screen in the comments, he didn't look at them too much as he was too focused on what he wanted to say.

He waited for a minute or so, reaching out to take a sip of his water and then move his chair forwards, closer to the desk.

"I was going to address the news through a statement but I thought it would be better to come here and speak about it instead." He explained, not really beating around the bush and doing the usual of putting some music on and singing along while answering some comments.

Donghyuck kept trying to construct a better way to word his thoughts, playing around with it in his brain.

A lot of people must've been anticipating something from him about this because so many people began to join the live to watch.

"It is true, I am in a relationship." He began by confirming with a nod. "But having it be public like this was not our decision. I can't change that now so I wanted to come and just...talk.

There are a lot of things that I will share about my life, I'm happy to share some things with you all but when it comes to the people in my life that mean a lot to me, I wouldn't want them to be treated badly just because they're associated with me.

I know my relationship might've come as a shock and I am grateful for my fans who have been supportive since it came out...that being said I mainly wanted to address the hate. It's not a nice feeling seeing people directing hate towards someone you love, sending hate to anyone is not okay- at all.